In the interest of time, I will make this one very short for now with more details later. Jim and I made the decision to place our house on the market and make an offer to a seller 1 mile south of us on a larger home that we love. The offer has been accepted HOWEVER since our house is NOT on the market, we have to utilize a contigency plan (and they have right of removal if they get a better offer). This means we have to sell our house quick quick quick. Technically we have until 2/22 to sell the house and until 3/27 to close it but we may get bumped in the meantime if the seller gets another offer. (Unless we want to carry two mortgages but we do NOT).
There are a few reasons that lead me to believe God may have lead us to this house but time will tell if He wants to gift us with it or if I just simply “want” it:). I think selling our house in 3 weeks would be a pretty heavenly sign though LOL:). We have a really great realator and great finance person so we have good help. (I hate mentioning this because I have MANY friends that are realators right now and I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. We chose Adele because she has worked with several family members and us before so we have a history with her.
Anyhow, please be praying that the Lord will open the doors wide or shut them hard:). It feels like a long shot but those are the best odds because that’s when you feel confident that God moved the mountains.
It is not going to be an easy week getting our house ready to go on the market by Monday AND Ty’s surgery but we’ll manage:) Prayers coveted:)